Security guard companies can make a huge difference for your company or organization. The secret to security for your business doesn’t need to be kept behind a locked door, only to come out when you have a big event or a local disturbance.
You can have 24-hour security and a wealth of other services by hiring a reputable, licensed security guard company. Not only will you be putting your business security into the hands of the professionals, you’ll have the confidence that comes with knowing you’ve done the best for your business, your products and your employees.
In addition to the real services offered by security guard companies, you will enjoy the intangibles of that sense of protection, the knowledge that you’re being proactive and taking preventative measures. The tangibles that a full-service security guard company like Absolute Investigative Services can provide include:
- 24-hour security – On-site or monitored off-site, but it will be 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Armed or unarmed guards – Just the presence of an armed guard can deter criminals. Even seeing an unarmed guard at the door or on the property is intimidating enough that the amateur offender will give up and choose an easier target. Guards on-site also make employees and visitors feel safer. They can walk people to their cars in deserted parking lots and look out for strangers on the property.
- Marked and unmarked security vehicles – Security guard presence at your business means business. A deterrent, it is also a silent sign citing, “this is a safe work place.”
- Radio communication with patrol cars – For peace of mind, you can have the capability to communicate with patrol cars on your premises.
- Executive protection – Think “body guard,” but more subtle. These guards can be uniformed or plain-clothed, but their sole mission is to keep their assigned person safe. They enter rooms ahead of the subject, they check out the situation, their eyes are always moving, anticipating, preparing.
- Handling crimes – A security guard company can also be there to handle any crimes that do occur. They will make your job easier and they know the protocol to make sure the perpetrator comes to trial.
With much enthusiasm, Absolute Investigative and Security Services (AIS) is pleased to announce expansion to the Eastern Shore. The Berlin, Maryland location is expected to open March 2016 and will be the third location within the AIS organization.
Owners, Barbara and Reginald Przybylski, founded AIS in 1988 in Towson, Maryland. A 23 year veteran of the Baltimore County Police Department, Mr. Przybylski has successfully guided AIS adding another office in Bel Air and now Berlin, MD. AIS provides investigative services including domestic issues, corporate embezzlement, murder investigations and more. The security arm of AIS provides contract security services to businesses around the entire state of Maryland and executive bodyguard services.
Mrs. Przybylski said, “After we identified that there was a need for thorough background checks using state of the art fingerprinting technologies on the Eastern Shore, we decided to open the Berlin location. We have been certified through the State of Maryland, and utilize the Livescan fingerprinting system. The Livescan system enables us to capture all required criminal history information on behalf of federal and state agencies as well as licensing requirements for private individuals
With over 100 years combined experience, Absolute Investigative and Security Services provides cutting edge security, investigation and fingerprinting services to their clients utilizing the latest technologies and tactical practices.
Mr. and Mrs. Przybylski are active volunteering in the community and are known philanthropists supporting numerous charitable organizations throughout Maryland.
Event Security – Are you planning an outdoor event?
Here are 6 key considerations to ensure your event is safe and fun for everyone.
1. Hire an Onsite Security Guard Service
Hiring an onsite security guard service helps keep your event safe in many ways. The presence of security guards often serves as a deterrent to criminal activity. An event security guard service provides professional guards to patrol the grounds, monitor activity and provide crowd management keeping your event safe and fun.
2. Understand the Potential Hazards of the Event Site
Prior to the event, a visit to the site will help you visualize any possible problem areas that are potentially a danger to your visitors. You should be aware of natural hazards like ponds or rivers. Verify that the lighting is adequate and can be patrolled by your security service.
3. Ensure all proper permits and licenses are obtained and local and/or state authorities are aware you are planning an event.
If something terrible befalls your event, the authorities/emergency will be prepared to respond. It’s also preferable to ask your onsite event security service to work with these local entities so that all teams are in communication and ready to spring into action if necessary.
4. Create Boundaries
Rope off restricted areas and post signage regarding trespassing. Clearly mark designated walking areas and block off the areas you want to maintain as restricted. You can manage the traffic flow of attendees in and out of your event safely by letting them know how to navigate the event.
5. Parking Lot Patrol
Your onsite security guard can offer parking lot guidance for your event. If you are expecting a large attendance for the event, having a professional onsite event security guard service in place will ensure order and safety.
6. Have an Emergency Plan in Place
Be prepared for anything. Remember Murphy’s Law “Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.” Have an emergency plan in place that will handle the worst possible scenario so that your event is ready for anything.
Absolute Investigative and Security Services can ensure that your event is properly prepared and protected. Call us today and let us give you the security and peace of mind you need!